February 15, 2011

I belong to youu

^ That's a song by Seal, it's called Secret. I like it :)

Anyway, hi. It's been a while since I blogged about things in general, life's been moving so fast these days!
But I like life, it's been good to me so far.
(Ironically, there was this huge upheaval at my place an hour back, mum dad me. Boo)

But I like where this is going. I feel so.. calm. I really can't figure out why. Maybe it's because I have one exam left, maybe it's because I'm surrounded by all these great people, maybe it's because I've stopped caring about what other people think. (credits to kushmansiiiingh :D)

BUT. What I don't understand is, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WEATHER?
Seriously! I know talking about the weather is kind of lame, but hello?! It was perfectly nice and sunny until day before and now it's cold and wet and I've resorted to wearing sweatshirts again!
(Lol talk about being calm)

Grammy's yesterday were (almost) so good! Mick Jagger's performance owned! So did Bruno Mars', I loved the entire block and white thing they did, it looked so classy! And Lady Antebellem turned out to be the big winners, which was slightly.. odd, because the rest were equally good!



Lady Gaga's outfit creeped me out. Arcade Fire won best album wtf?

  See the outfit in itself isn't so bad. BUT THE SHOULDERS! LOOK AT HER SHOULDERS! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Did anybody know that Sheheed Bhagat Singh was hung on Valentine's Day? Diya told me!
14th was nice. I liked :D

And I should prolly leave now. Studayyy. And make mum less pissed at all of us.
It wasn't my fault! Honest!


No comments:

Post a Comment