November 1, 2011

She's the smartest mythological beast ever.
she’s the fucking smartest mythological beast ever


Anyone pre-ordered their copies of Inheritance yet? I can't wait for mine! But first I'll have to re-read Brisingr, cuz I have NO recollection whatsoever about what happened in that book. Ugh Christopher Paolini, why must you make us wait for so longgggg!

With my copy of the book. It's prolly got one of the coolest
covers I've seen. Cool enough to make me
make me go whoaa ;)
Random fact: Eragon's probably the only book I've read a couple of million times, after Harry Potter & HBP/POA. That means obsessively reading it everywhere I went, including the shower. (Yeaa it's an art to not get the pages wet :/ )

Also, if you notice, fellow reader. NO RED SPOTS ANYMOREEEE! *dances*
Took them long enough to go!
My advice: Never, ever, EVER fall sick. As demented and mom-like as it may sound, wash your hands and brush your teeth at night and stay warm all the time and all of that. YOU DON'T WANT TO FALL SICK :O

Believe me, it's mentally torturous to have something like a "simple" viral or a sore throat end up as a full blown illness. Granted, a rash is probably one of the most tame things that can happen in this twisted world, but it's really terrible to go through the pain of taking all those meds and not wanting to look at yourself in the mirror because it's just so scary.

Not only that, I couldn't go out for most of my Diwali break because of this. Missed out on the Metallica concert (what a disaster, more on that later) because my doctor clearly told me that I'll catch some sickness in  such a crowded area and die this time (I really hope he wasn't serious :S)

Also, internet is amazing and all of that but it really creeps you out sometimes. When nobody could figure out what was happening to me, we tried looking it up. And man. I fit into the weirdest diseases, from scarlet fever to syphilis (imagine me trying to break the news to my parents. "Hi mom, hi dad. I have an STD -.-")
Yaddayaddayadda whatever.

There's an event on facebook called No Shave November and now I'm really scared Kaushal will attend it! DON'T DO IT. 
Please? :)

In other trivial news. Today I woke up to a lot of panicked people telling me school's only got 11 working days left.
Is it really weird that it hasn't hit me yet? I mean, I have my moments when I realise I'll really miss a lot of people (Yes you, Prince. Hahahaha, sachi!) butttttt. Like. You know. Blank feeling.

(Although I bet I'm going to be the first idiot to cry during farewell AND on Scribble Day AND on the day of the last preboard AND on the day of the last board. Just saying.)

Mention of last board makes me feel all asdfgjhjlhgfdhghkj crazy excitement hyperactivity nervousness can't make sense BUT MAN. Last board means last. thing. about. school. EVER.


whoaaa mofo! 


The seven billionth kid was born today. Is it just me or does anybody else think that's insanely crowded? :O (And that's seven rather successful sperms)

I DON'T FEEL SLEEPAAYYYY :D
okaybye.








No comments:

Post a Comment