March 29, 2012

Love. Ahem. Yes, Again.


First up, I have a PE board tomorrow which I'm not studying for. Yes, inspiration strikes at the most improbable times, or rather the most probable for us procrastinators.

WE NEED A CURE FOR PROCRASTINATION!
"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?"
NOT TODAY!

So yeaaaa. I'm a 17 year old who runs a blog, albeit erratically due to life changing commitments like Boards (with a capital B, yes) et cetera (they are over for me, mortal. Rejoice! No don't. Let me get into college first, douchebag). Did I just go off topic again?

OH YEAH. See, if I'm 17 and a girl and I run a blog, duh I'll blog about this lovely icky thing called love. Louuuuuu :O Because I strongly believe that our perceptions change according to the circumstances we're in (It's true, think about it), I also believe that our definition of lou definitely changes all the time. (I hate it when people spell definitely as definately. Slap yourself.)

What's my perception of lou right now? LOL. I don't know. It's very confusing. Or maybe we make it confusing. Lust kind of messes it up too. Oo look grown up terminology.. lust! Hah. No.
(My iPod just played All We Need Is Love. Awkward moment. Double awkward because I regularly hear the opening "Love love love!" as "Blah blah blah!". Ahem)

I don't see the point of this post, it's very ramble-y and confusing. That's my current state of mind too. About a lot of things, not just lou. Like college, man. The hell is this torture?! And also this permanent nagging in my mind that I should be studying! when there's nothing to study -.-
Other things troubling me:

1. This Ibra guy.
2. Exam weight. EVERYONE GETS IT. *stares creepily at your flat stomach*
3. General lack of inspiration
4. General excess of attraction towards certain people (who we shouldn't be attracted to. DO YOU HEAR ME AKANKSHA? NO.)

Things that are possible answers to the questions of the universe:

1. Panic! At The Disco's song names
2. Jensen Ackles (Have you seen anyone hotter? Cristo.)
3. The black timer thingy in Blackberries.
4. Tomorrow's PE paper

You know what I think?
I think that the most tangible form of love is freshly shampooed hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment