August 16, 2012

Nagas parading, come home.




Holaaa! Does anybody read this blog anymore? I don't think so. I kinda like the anonymity. It's quiet.
Sooo.
This feels like an awkward first date.
I really want to talk to you but I don't know what to say.
Ever had that feeling before? It's kinda weird. For someone who babbles like crazy all the time, it's weirder. Throw me in any social situation involving a group of people who hardly know each other and I'll still manage to bring them to life.
But you make me shut up.
But I like talking to you.
I reallyreallyreally do. And I mostly tell you that, don't I? I'd joke about something, make fun of your hair or generally be stupid around you, and randomly slip in something I actually mean.

Hey. You better be paying attention then, cuz I meant it when I said I like how you make me laugh.

I also like to think of you as the only person who's allowed to disturb me at any time of the day. Yep. I won't pick up my mom's call but I would pick up yours. And maybe a few others, sometimes. What gives you that right, you must ask? I don't know. I do.

It's a pity you don't run a blog too ^.^

So now I'm going to be a giant ass and do stuff like drink hot chocolate and read old stuff and wonder the why's and how's and maybe's. Will you read this? Probably not. If you do, don't ask me about this post. This is me making peace with myself.
Acknowledge this though. You'll be in deep trouble if you don't, but I'd probably be too smitten by you to be too mad about it.

Adele could write a song about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment