October 11, 2010

creativity

my hands are covered in paint. i accidentally caught an insect on tape. my room's flooded with paper and art supplies.
today was my creativity day.

every 4 months, something inside me goes bonkers, i raid my brother's art supplies, buy lots of coloured paper and glue and stuff as such,and get down to work.

today, i created a new nameplate for our home and i redid my room's soft board (it's still a work in progress, but i'm getting to it).
i also finished reading The Time Traveller's Wife today. read it, it's an amazing book. the joy and tragedy of it all makes you wish that it wouldn't have finished.




pink: mine, yellow: adi, green: mum, orange: dad

OH I FORGOT! THE VACATION!

it was a good change! it was awfully cold there, late november delhi types, but the sunlight was so strong, i got tanned :P
so now, i have a brown nose. boo!

i'm also having crazy dreams again.
i dreamt that i slapped someone. thrice.
ooh! :P
it was kind of stupid, actually, but then most dreams are. basically, i was in school with Girl1 and we were in the audi and we placed a stupid bet about something. if you lost, you had to strip. in front. of the entire school. in the audi.

i won, haha :P so said girl had to unbutton HER shirt, but she undid mine instead. -___-
(this sounds awfully sexual, but it wasn't :/)
so i got mad and slapped her.once. twice. thrice.
she tried to slap me back! the guts of this girl, AND IN MY DREAM!

so i ran and ran and ran and then suddenly sonia mam came and asked why i'm wearing a black bra to school and i realize my shirt's missing and then she throws an RHCP tshirt for me to wear.then she asks me why i'm bunking the stay back and then the girl shows up and SHE'S WEARING MY SHIRT.
what the hell?

anyway.
SHREYA'S COMING BACK TODAY OOOOOO YAAAAAAYYYY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment