October 22, 2010

WORDZ MUN 2010

Best Position Paper :D 98 delegates, 3 awards, and I got one of those.
Win :D

But, to say that I enjoyed WORDZ would be lying. I enjoyed the trip, not the committee. 2 day conference each of 9 hours, and I was recognized for a total 6 times.
That means that I spoke for 5 minutes in 18 hours.
I wasn't recognized to speak during the mod caucuses either. I was so pissed, then I was frustrated, then I was just bored.
Despite all of that, it was some amazing exposure. I've never been afraid to speak in public, but this conference taught me never to be hesitant, because even if you make a wrong point, you've contributed, you've made sure that nobody has a doubt in their minds about what COULD be wrong, and made the distinction between right and wrong more clear, you know?

Okay that right wrong bit was obviously not just related to the conference.

Anyway. Today, I was really mad. Mad enough to seriously consider yelling at somebody in front of 2000 people, I swear. Why?
Because a certain girl who accompanied us to the trip spread  nasty stuff about me, and it's a total piss off.

It started out with being teased. He's a 10th grader. He called me a stupid cow, I called him an immature freak. Same routine, 3 days. On our last night, I got high. (More on that awesome experience later, haha), he was wasted. End of story.

She came back to school, and implied that we made out.
In front of 12 kids, including juniors and seniors.

Things spread like wildfire, okay? I'm sorry, but I don't want to be known as the next AK. Because in the end, I know that half the stuff we know about her is completely false, and this false news potrayed her to be the school slut

I hate it when people pull off crap like this. I've completely lost all my respect for this girl. I'll talk to her in school on Saturday.

UGH I COULD KILL THAT EFFING KDBJASKn/slkqdnnwkbBKFBJDFKSDFJ


But rumours aside, WHAT A FUN TRIP! :D And I got to meet a million new people, it was great fun. And we got to dress up, so that's that.

And I've realized that I actually like the way shorter hair look on me.
(Most of my pics came nice, atleast I think so. Most.)

Camping trip on wednesday. till 31st evening. Looking forward :D

I want to be a traveller. I love travelling. Imma go sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment