February 20, 2012

Action!


Hi :)
I randomly came across this picture and since then, I haven't stopped grinning like a fool! Just.. look at it. We all look like monkeys from candy land (don't ask why). This one's over 2 years old now, but I still remember the feeling of that day. I remember some crazy Jantar Mantar movie-in-pictures we all did, and the storyline was STRAIGHT out of Ekta Kapoor's brain. I remember someone brilliantly suggesting we have a Jump-ey Picture, because hey, how cool is it that we're tourists in Jaipur AND we all have never had a JUMPING PICTURE? 
:P
I remember FAIL attempts at clicking a picture on time, people complaining about breaking their knees and someone falling (it wasn't me! I swear!). I remember Eduard asking, "What are you crazy Indians doing?" and slowly moving away from us.
I remember Sapna ma'am yelling at us to move it. I remember all of us happily traversing across this sunny time machine.
I remember so much happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment