February 7, 2012

Conundrum


^ Fancy word right? :P

Hello world. How have you all been? I've been doing alright, thank you. Judging by the past couple of posts, I'm sure a lot of you are convinced that I'm either completely dememented or neurotic or bipolar.
I'm not.
(Although my parents are convinced I'm adopted/got exchanged at the hospital :P)

Soooo yeah. To be really honest, everything seems very dull these days. Falling into routines does that, and mine isn't particularly nice these days. (Think SUPER early mornings, yeah well that's enough ^^).

Plus, nothing interesting's happening these days. I mean, sure, someone fought with someone, break up ho gaya, patch up ho gaya, X applied for 2000 shares but was allotted only 1000 (OMG), finally someone understood integration, usual stuff. Kinda made me realize how much time school usually takes up. (took up? should I start referring to school in past tense already?)

Of late, I've realized that I've stopped thinking so much. But not in the I-Dont-Care-I'll-Do-Whatever-The-Hell-I-Want-To Way, instead more of a I'm-Too-Tired-To-Deal-With-This-Crap Way.
It's not healthy :\
When you don't deal with stuff, it just keeps continuing (wah, deep baat), and eventually it'll blow up in everyone's face and cause you to go batshit crazy right?
Bleh. What? It's not easy dealing with emotional drama when you have stuff like boards (haha usual) fucking with everyone's minds.
And sometimes, the other person should make an effort too.
I don't like this confusion -.-

Did anyone read the entire Ayesha Takia - Sid Mallya controversy? LOLOL. Sid Mallya's such a douchey stud. And Takia can't type (maybe because her boobs keep getting in the way)

I want to start watching HouseMD boo! And I want to go dancing. And I want to go to an amusement park. And a beach. I want to have nice lunch with good conversation. And I'd like flowers. I like flowers. (Realists muttering in their heads, "They die", stfu)

OH AND I REALLY WANT SOME CAPRISUN ALL OF A SUDDEN :D :D :D :D

I are so bored -.- Ga phoo la la la la la.  I have my PE prac tomorrow. Heh. I like PE pracs. I like that ache-y feeling afterwards. (Although it's impossible to laugh/sneeze/cough without doubling up in pain later on :P)
Temple Run'll make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here.

tumblr_lxofl6Jmgs1r038syo1_400.jpgI'm really excited to watch the Grammys.
And 24th March.

*prances off to sunsets and rainbows on a unicorn which poops butterflies*




No comments:

Post a Comment