November 12, 2012

Madness


Haven't you heard? Exams are here so Aka must procrastinate and make sure her blog is ONLY updated when there's 9712376532712 other things to do.

Anyway, felt like making a list. So, list:



List of Things I Absolutely Cannot Wait For


-  IIT Bombay!
If you haven't heard of MoodI, there's something seriously very wrong with you. IT'S THE BAAP OF COLLEGE FESTS! Plus, I've never been to Bombay (yes gasp shudder oink oink), and I'm going to be all badass and make sure we all secretly end up going to Goa and get mobbed by the insanely drunk/stoned/generally high people from Sunburn. HA! 

- Beach Vac!
Oui, mes amis. We're spending new years by the beach side, all while scuba diving (in an area where I seem to have found that alligators exist so dafuq. But hey. Gotta live life.) and paragliding and eating sea food in flip flops and floaty sundresses and toes in sand under the sun and just lazing around. Ah, bliss.

- Everyone's Returning!
EVERYONE FROM SCHOOL. It's not even funny. I'm scared though haha.

- French!
My pre new year's resolution is (yes those exist, shut up) to take up french again because honestly, I use it too much in daily life anyway now and I spent seven years of my life learning this and what if I run away to Paris with my secret lover some day and we need to buy food? Planning our future, amour.

- Guitar Lessons!
Because it balefully stares at me everyday.

- Camera!
Because I balefully stare at it everyday.

- A NEW PHONE WHICH SHOULD HAVE THE MAGICAL PROPERTIES OF BBM!
Or like BB 10. Ugh I hate blackberries but I love BBM so this better be good, RIM.

- Jab Tak Hai Jaan!
Duh.

- Winter!
Yep yep I hate winter but come on. You can totally eat yum food and grow wobbly and nobody will notice under those fabulous hoodies and cozy socks and mittens and caps and boots and scarves and mufflers and if you're REALLY lucky, days spent under the warmth of your blanket with someone being nice enough to bring you hot chocolate every few hours.

- And then summer because hello? It's warm.

- BIRTHDSAYAYSSABHJNKLDES!
Lots of birthdays coming and they're of all these loverly people I LOVEEEEE. 

- Oath of the Vayuputras!
So this may be a bit odd but come on. I really can't wait. Neither can I wait to finally start reading the million books I ordered off flipkart and now can't read because..

- Semesters!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO GET OVER ALREADY YUCKY GUCKY. I hate feeling dumb and that's all my exams are making me feel right now and it's disgusting! I'm smart guys. I deserve happiness in life. *goes and tweets about misery*


Anyway, what an utterly useless post. I'd write about something awesome but I feel so blank o.o inspiration is a pixie.


No comments:

Post a Comment