October 13, 2012

AIYO


Yes. Fine. I'll admit it. I've been dead to the world and I don't bother replying to BBMs or WhatsApps or texts or missed calls. I've been coming off as the rudest asshole on the face of this planet. All I do is tweet and talk to one or two people regularly and I'm going to die forever alone with 84 cats in a moldy house with bats in a corner.

I SUCK.

(Depraved ones, quiet -.-)

Ever since school got over, I've become an anti social idiot who HATES her phone. I'm not kidding you. 4 different ways of contacting a person via ONE device + mails makes me loathe this utter piece of crap with the most shitty OS since stone age, which needs to be restarted every 2 hours, but that itself takes enough time for me to get married and settle down with kids and a golden retriever, if it were possible (LOL NO WHO'LL MARRY ME HAHAHA). But that's not the reason. I'm just a slob who doesn't taking initiative. 

So if you've been ignored by me, my humble apologies. You officially have permission to thwack me on the head.  (very lightly, if possible).

I'm really, really sorry. And I may not be always in touch, but it doesn't mean that I care for you guys any less. 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment