May 20, 2010

#1

First post!

The last few weeks have been amazing, almost perfect.
An absolutely wonderful one month in Europe after slogging my butt off for exams in March.
A new laptop, a new phone.
Then love happened.
(Hahaha, more on that later)


It feels scary, doesn't it? Too perfect to exist, what if I wake up and it's all just a dream?
I wish this would never end, but I guess life never works that way now, does it?
So screw worrying right now.. all I can say is..
YEEEAAAAAHHH! :D

I can't sleep tonight.
Blame it on all the free time I have these days, summer break's begun! There's so much time and little to do.
(I wish I could say that more often though ^_^)
I love summer!
The sunshine, the pool, lemonades and iced teas, shorts and cotton tees, long days.. everything!

"The summer wind came blowin' in from across the sea
It lingered there, so warm and fair, to walk with me
All summer long, we sang a song, and strolled on golden sand
Two sweethearts, and the summer wind"

No comments:

Post a Comment