May 26, 2010

come and dance with me.

Yesterday was fun! :D
Went for a wedding. I lovelovelove weddings!

The groom was.. well.. ugly. Oh well.
So I was all docked up in Indian attire, and I actually looked nice :)
The food was so freaking awesome!

I had a million gol gappas over there.

Gol Gappas>

I was SOOOO happy! Even the bugger I have for a brother was getting along with me :P
So there was good food, good music, good people. Perfect evening!

There was this rather interesting conversation I had with one of my aunts (who hadn't seen me in forever)

Aunt: POOOOKIEEEEE!
Me: (in my mind) Wtf?
Aunt: Ohmygod, is this seriously you?! You've grown SO tall! Which grade are you in now?
Me: Uh, 11th.
Aunt: Big girl! And so pretty! Come here sweetheart, let me see you up close!
Me (unsure of what to do): Um, okay.
Aunt: Aww, you're looking adorable! (pulls cheeks)
(Which hurt, btw)
Aunt: Oh look, I see someone I should meet. Bye bye, pookie!
(to someone far away): POOOOKIEEEE!

*facepalm*

But overall, it was fun.
Me likey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment