May 27, 2010

AAAAAAAAA

Okay I'm majorly freaking out right now. Absolut-fucking-ley.
Why?
Because in March, I gave a bunch of seriously important exams, kind of like and Indian version of SATs, except that there are very similar ones in Grade 12 as well.
(These are Grade 10 ones.)

I'm not worried about how I'll do. Seriously. I'm a straight A student, and I'm sure I'll get a decent score.
What scares me is expectations. My parents are cool with whatever I get, but they'll obviously be disappointed if I don't do well.
Same goes for teachers in school.
And my peers, well, I honestly don't know. They'll feel sad for me, sure, but it kinda hurts if your friends do better than you :P

Argh. I donno what to do/think/say.
I'm just really, really nervous.
I hope they're good.
I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment