September 27, 2010

day eight

10 of my favourite songs
This one was tough. I ended up choosing my comfort playlist.
There can obviously be a million more songs in this one, but these were the ones that came to my mind within 2 minutes (BECAUSE I'M LATE AND I NEED TO RUN NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

1. Faint - Linkin Park
2. Yellow - Coldplay
3. Learning to Breathe - Switchfoot
4. Why Georgia Why - John Mayer (or Slow dancing..)
5. Wonderwall - Oasis (or Live Forever)
6. Wake me up when september ends - Green Day (My first greenday song. Obviously made an impact)
7. Free falling - Tom Petty
8. Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi (or Scar Tissue/Dani California/Californication - RHCP)
9. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
10. Learn to fly - Foo Fighters

What an eclectic mix.Also also! Drops of Jupiter, Fields of Gold, Stand by me (Ben King), Cecilia,MyLoveANDOMGTHERE'STOOMANYOFTHEM/GOTTAGO/BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment