September 20, 2010

Day one

Day 1: 10 things about you

1. I'm not a morning person. At all. 
2. I  don't judge anybody, even for the most insane things ever. (It's a major major flaw.)
3. I trust people far too easily.
4. I like summer more than monsoon, and monsoon more than winter.
5. The best day of my life was rather ordinary.
6. My anger always translates to tears, which is very frustrating.
7. I get scared very easily.
8. I talk to myself in French when I can't sleep at night. Also, the voice in my head gets an African accent when I get too stressed.
9. I have major self confidence issues, hahaha.
10. I'm almost always cheerful. (I've gotten a "Your daughter is a cheerful child" every year in my report card, without fail, since Nursery) Unlike what most people think, it's more out of habit rather than circumstances. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment