December 10, 2011

"As soon as you stop wanting something, you get it"


I'm majorly procrastinating right now because I don't feel like studying math. And I'm going to be in major, major trouble if I don't go in 5 minutes. So I'll go in 5 minutes, honest. But the thing is, something's on my mind. And it's bugging the hell out of me. Like that constant nagging that I just can't seem to get rid off (sounds like a mom, haha)

Something like that ever happen to you? Like you know that something's missing but you can't seem to place your finger on it, because you just don't know? Or can't seem to express it, just get it out somehow? It's so frustrating, like you want to fix it  but you don't know what 'it' is, how to put it in words, just say it somehow!

And then I end up thinking I'm overanalysing but then I think, "Am I? Really?" and that's definitely overanalysing even if it wasn't earlier!

BUT WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT?!

I don't know!
Just.
Argh.



--

Edit:
I still have't gone -.-
Reading old posts now. Realized how exactly a year back, I had that new crush feeling that gives you tingles and makes you keep giggling all the time. Lalalala :D
I love that new crush feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment