December 12, 2010

when nothing has changed and nothing is wrong

my inbox has 69 unread messages, hahahahahahahaha :P

I HAVE TO STUDY ECO I'M WASTING TIME I'M GOING TO DAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
no.

my cold's almost gone. my brother's made food for me today LOL. it's actually not as bad, but it's bread and cheese, so yeah.
my laptop's almost out of battery and my phone's almost out of battery and i hate charging stuff (as evident). WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THAT MATRIX TECHNOLOGY AROUND US SO THAT THONGS CHARGE THEMSELVES FROM SURROUNDING STATIS ELECTRICITY OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS?

okay sorry. but typing in caps is fun. it let's you yell when you can't do so in real life.
and everything seems funnier in caps :P

okay HI number 5. i'm posting something, don't worry.
(this felt like a very awesome code named kids next door moment.)
speaking of which, WHEN WILL CARTOON WEEK GET OVER? cuz i couldn't choose which cartoon to put up cuz I LOVED THEM ALLLLLLL! sucha crazy kid. so i didn't change my pic.
i just lied to somebody and told them my comp crashed which is why i can't send her the email anynore.
haw.

lalallalalaa. i like typing fast. today was a nice cold day. cuz it was warmer and my cold is going away and i donno. just woke up pn the right side of the bed today :)

ADVENTURE ISLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
tuesday or wednesday. don't remember which day :|

No comments:

Post a Comment