December 2, 2010

wish you were here

the song. it's stuck in my head again. i like this song :)

i'm on a pink floyd high, lol. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH.
i want to buy jelly beans. and eat them.

tomorrow:
- commerce olympiad
- assembly compering
- farewell invites work
- farewell dance audition
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SRIJAN! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
- friday. heart. last day of my working week.
- second last day of my working week. saturday's working -.-
- study accounts

today i had a mcdonald's mexican chicken wrap WHICH i have loved and will love forever for the rest of eternity because it is a mexican chicken wrap and that is as good as life could ever get. almost.

i need someone to buy me gifts, lol. too many birthdays, too much giving, no getting! i like return gifts. shreya once return gifted me candy, lol :P

christmas is comiinnggggg! I LOVE CANDY CANES! I LOVE PEPPERMINT!

i do. i love the smell of peppermint. and cinnamon.
but i don't like cold.
i mean, i like it when it's a sunny winter day, but that's about it.
winter is gray and cold, and my hands and nose are always cold no matter what! and waking up early is too hard :P
but. if it snows, i love winter.

In my life, I've loved them all.

Beatles. Brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment