December 1, 2010

intelligence is a turn on

it seriously is, okay.
i am better, i didn't finish my antibiotic course cuz i kept forgetting to take my meds, SORRY NA -.-

i have to make a 15 page prospectus and print it by tonight.
why do i always blog to procrastinate?

ANYWAY
monday was a good day. i only half prepared for the toughest maths ut, and surprisingly, the only stuff which came was the stuff which i prepared for. thank you god!
um, tuesday was normal. wednesday (today) kicked butt because we had no stayback.
AW MAN I LOVE DAYS LIKE THESE <3

i have to go to chandni chowk to buy stuff for the farewell. YAY. i love shopping. i need to convince mum to take me shopping.
she said she wants to go shopping too. lol. gurgaon central shall be raided soon. or or, shopper's stop! AND WESTSIDE BECAUSE THEIR STUFF KICKS ASS AND THEY HAVE AN AWESOME SHOE COLLECTION!
i really want to go to the ambi marks and spencers. the stuff there. love. LOVE! it is the most beautiful place i have ever seen. and it's not THAAAT expensive. just expensive enough ;)
and i need to buy more laces! i have purple and orange and white so far, but i need more colours. i need neon yellow/green. and bright blue. and pink. and yellow! and green. red too.

today is 1st december and khyati's birthday. happy birthday k! <3

I AM SO SLEEPY I NEED SLEEP BUT I ALSO NEED TO FINISH THIS GODDAMN PROSPECTUS EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT AND NOBODY IN MY GROUP WORKED RFEHJEFJHBEFJBEFHFJBSAQKJNAA

feeeefaaiiiifooooofum!

No comments:

Post a Comment