January 16, 2011

By the way! On the way!

I just sawwww


and I liked it! :D I don't know what that says about me :P
I mean it didn't have thaaaaat great a storyline despite being inspired by Emma, but it was a good popcorn movie! I think it didn't work as well cuz there isn't a very big section of our population who can actually relate to the movie and enjoy it. And also because *SPOILER*  Abhay Deol should have totally kissed her in the end instead of doing that lip-smack-against-cheek thing he did and kinda made the ending a little odd *END SPOILER*

Hmm :) I like popcorn movies and pretty looking people who wear pretty clothes and can spend lots of money without thinking twice hahahaha.
(And I also liked the movie cuz they showed a rafting trip to Rishikesh YAYYAYAYAYAYYAAY)

Oh oh oh, the blog title is a song in the movie. The movie soundtrack was pretty catchy. I like :D


No comments:

Post a Comment