January 18, 2011

Hurry Up & Get Here

I have too much on my plate.
Deja vu :P

NO SERIOUSLY. This is all farewell related so I can't really explain how, BUT I'M IN TOO MANY EVENTS!
I'm in:
1. A: Can't quit. Pride and honour. And I love this.
2. B: Can't quit. It's only the most awesome and slightly exclusive thing ever.
3. C: Want to quit, but need to convince the other person, who's taking forever to decide!
4. D: Want to take part lol.
5. E: Have to do it. Nobody else will take initiative and it's a fantastic idea.
6. F: This is decorations, and I'm awesome so nobody will let me quit.

And we were supposed to be part of one thing only :P

I'm really scared about how the farewell will turn out! And how we'll all survive looking pretty but dying of the cold.
I'm bored of this layout, facebook, my profile picture and I feel like going on a sabbatical again EXCEPT I can't because people get really pissed when I don't reply to texts/return calls/reply to wallposts. Not fair :/

Did anybody see this week's Koffee with Karan? Lara Dutta is absolutely gorgeous, and the way she talks is so crisp! Love.

Okay the holidays have completely messed up my sleep cycle. I slept at 3 yesterday night, woke up at 7, sleep wave hit me at 4 in the afternoon but I couldn't sleep cuz I had class, then I came back and made some soup. I thought I won't sleep so that I sleep at 10 at night BUT IT WAS REALLY TOUGH OKAY. So I slept at 6..
.. and woke up at 9.30 -.-

And now it's 1.30 am and the cycle's still continuing. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment