June 12, 2011

tralala

Last Couple of Days


So sleepy. Did I forget to update again? Damn. Sorry guys! Today was SO much fun! We went to Sea World :D Then later on, we hit the mall where every expensive brand has a factory outlet or sells at a 70% discount. Picturessss! >
In other news, everyone here is asking everyone out. Very awkward :| And americans don't have decent food dude. All cheese and bread and meat. And they're all huge and.. jiggly.


Day before:
What. A. Day. Eventful doesn't cover it! First we went to Kennedy Space Centre, which was okayish (overdose of space, I need MY space :S). But laaaterrrr, we went to Cocoa Beach, where:

- I got soaking wet
- I got stung by a jellyfish
- I thought I was going to die
- I didn't die
- But I got hit by a ball and almost had a coronary
- We almost got attacked by a sea gull
- The changing stalls got locked and we all almost had to change in.. full view :|But then I smiled nicely at the lock up dude and he let us in.
- A kid got lost
- Another kid got lost
- Our organizer's wallet got lost (contained most of our food money, passport copies, important numbers, cellphone, identity, credit cards)
- We called 911 (YEHAY. Dream come true :P)
- I hooked two people up
- We found the kid.
- The other kid was asleep in the bus
- We didn't find the wallet
- We me a cool lady who believed in nature and peace. Hippie; but with better clothes.
- I scared a Chinese person off
(unintentionally)
(I swear)


--

Day after:

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IS HEAVEN! I'M GOING TO GO LIVE THERE WHEN I'M OLD ENOUGH!
(Prolly never, but hey, a girl can dream :D)

But guys. Seriously. It's got two of the world's most dangerous rollercoasters, it's got an entire area for superheroes, it has a toon land, it has Dr. Seuss (pronounced like voice, not deuce) (cuz it sucks when people do that -.-) land and best of all..

IT HAS AN ENTIRE AREA JUST FOR HARRY POTTER <3 <3

They've recreated Diagon Alley and it's amazing! They have zonkos and honeydukes and ollivander's and they sell butterbeer.


i drank butterbeer B)


to make you feel better, it's kinda sorta like an ice cream soda, but shutup already,


also, i seem to have suddenly discovered my undying love for rollercoasters. the faster and topsy turvier, the better :D and i hate it when they get over too soon! cuz then you have to wait for forever in a line, and waiting sucks :/

but totally worth it :D

and adventure island here is a total rip off  of island of adventure in universal studios. i mean, these guys didn't even bother changing the font -.- it's sad how we lack enough creativity to even come up with an original name. oh well.

--

so yeah, that was my last day there. trip's over, i'm back with a ton of stuff and insanely jet lagged.

for pics, check out the album on facebook. also check out anushree gupta's profile, she'll be putting up the pics from universal studios soon!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment