December 22, 2011

Scribble Day & All Things Nice

So today wasn't about a big fancy function, dressed up people or dancemusicplays. It wasn't about that dreadful teacher, that exam we flunked or the sadness over a dropped bread pakora in the canteen either.

Today, we were normal school kids, out for a picnic on a sunny winter afternoon :D
And it was the best day in the longest time ever! 
Admittedly, if somebody asks me about my most memorable day in school, today probably won't be the first one to come to mind. But it's just the kind of day that'll give you warm fuzzies when you come across a stray picture, or that scribbled shirt :) Today wasn't about pretenses or fear for goodbye, it was about happiness.

And I loved! Playing hide and seek and dog & the bone (how did Tanay get paired up with me each time?!?!) and Uno (Khyati's version is horrible -.-) + hiding shoes + clicking a million pictures + drawing on people's faces + timidly approaching Sonia ma'am to write on your shirt + making a line where everyone was writing on another's back + screaming "DEAD BODY!" everytime a flock of crows flew by + Ankush responding only when you called him 'sexy' + Drushti's scribble on Thud's shirt ("I love you Dhruv! - Drushti *next line* Santvana ma'am, I know you're reading this") + random monkey on my shirt? + Sanjana's mom's thai rice (I will marry her mom)

AND HOLY CHRIST, PICNIC FOOD <3 
Think chips and pizza and potato wedges and pepsi and pasta and scrambling over each other to get that one last bite :P
(Note: If you want a supply of oregano or chilli flakes for 5 liftemines, please approach Khyati)


Also.
ALSO.
I had atleast 4 people write this on my shirt..

Akanksha Arora
Bread ka pakora
Nimbu nichora
Thora thora
-.- 
FOURTEEN YEARS AND THIS IS STILL WHAT EVERYONE DOES. 
What is this, I don't even -.-




Shush! I just feel so calm and happy and content. And I know that those "We'll keep in touch" scribbles and all might not ever materialize. 
But hey? 
Memories are forever :)


No comments:

Post a Comment