December 4, 2011

Somewhere With You



December is here already! Is it just me, or has this year literally flown past?  I'm happy. This year's been one of it's kind, and I'm really glad for that.

BUT. We can rant about how the year's been later. That's another post for another day. (Yes, I'm a ritualistic blogger :P infaact, i had a fancy shmancy post last year too. Check it out in the archives.)
(Oo what a crappy advertiser I am :D)

ANYWAY. What's been up?
Preboards zomg. *gasp*
It's kind of a relief that they've started, you know. Now in my head, I know I'm working towards a certain goal, and that's all that matters. (wah. clapping.) But I realllyyyyy want to do fun stuff. Like, I'm bored of sitting at home. Conti's coming and all but you knoww.
I want to travel!
It's like every few months, I get this thing when I just really want to get out of the city and go someplace new and explore! I love to travel. I've seen too many mountains and so I automatically want to go towards the beach side, but right now, I don't care :D

Siiiigh. Distant dream-ish.

I also want to watch:
Dirty Picture (Yeah, sue me :P)
Don 2
MI4

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA okay.
Random thought: wtf happened to that Happy New Year movie?

Datesheet:
3rd : Accounts
5th: PE
7th: Business
9th: Eng
12th: Math
14th: Eco

I THINK! Don't copy it off from here and then prep for the wrong paper.
I'm just saying :P

6th is coming too soon :(
Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment