March 23, 2015

1998

Insane, insane week coming up. INSANE. Basically the midsem break just got over and I mostly did nothing in its duration and I'm mostly okay with that, even though I could have totally studied lots and done something constructive. It's okay. Sometimes you just gotta shut the fuck up and chill and wake up at 12 and take a nap again at 5. (I may or may not have done that).

Anyway, true to my spirit, my productivity has suddenly skyrocketed on the last night of my break to an extent that I'm writing at the speed of light. Also Chet Faker's music is so perfect. As is Gary Clark Jr's. As is Warren Mendonsa's. Baba re babaaaaaaaaa.

Also I just realized that people actually still read this borderline rambly blog so HI YOU GUYS HERE'S A FLUFFY PUPPY FOR YOU!


Are you mindfucked because that it actually a kitten wearing a bow tie instead? Yeah man, deal with it. Sometimes life throws a curveball.

No comments:

Post a Comment