April 1, 2015

Talk is Cheap

Hello internet, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because my work is softly creeping
But my common sense is still sleeping
SO INSTEAD I'M BLOGGING
IS IT LIKE WRITING ON SUBWAY WALLS
And tenement halls
This is the sound of akawriting

Maybe I should start a band and call myself Aka&Garfunkel
(jkjkjkjkjk people will die and Simon and Art will not exactly be pleased and then they might sue me for defamation and I'm already broke so NO I'M SORRY TO BREAK YOUR HEART YOU GUYS)

The world is a veryveryveryveryvery weird tiny place because the chick (one of them, at least. ha ha) that my beloved boyfriend hooked up with is roommates with this other girl who I know who is also dating a good friend of mine! WHAAAAAA. Then yesterday in the metro, I was sitting across another one of the girls he hooked up with. WHAAAAAA. I should have a reaction I guess, but I don't? I'm just like yeah.. okay universe. Hoping you're not sending me a signal here.

Anyway. The world's most hectic two weeks are finally coming to a (hopefully fruitful) end. I've not even worked this hard for my boards, so that's saying something + I haven't stepped out IN WEEKS.  who am I even kidding, I went out three days back. But my sleep cycle is fucked to the extent that it is impossible for me to not take comatose naps in the evening no matter how hard I try. THERE IS NO CURE, WILL SMITH CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A MOVIE CALLED: I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED LEGEND?


Things I miss:

- Wengers Deli
- Thinner days
(HAHAHA)

I really hope I get into Bombay.










No comments:

Post a Comment