August 3, 2010

sleep

I AM SO SLEEPY EIKEWKHBEKNJAWEWMLDJLIENJLKWE.

I have to do stupid school work abhi. And then photocopy my marksheet.
REMEMBER TO PHOTOCOPY IT OR CLASS TEACHER WILL KILL.

I text too much. Thank God for message packs.
Speaking of God, I need another crazy philosophical blog post for him.
'Cuz it's a little confusing.

Linkin Park released their new single today, yet to hear it though. Apparently they're not shifting back to nu-metal. I liked them with nu-metal, but their last album was pretty amazing too. Especially Valentine's Day and Little Things Give You Away. Bleed It Out was classic M.Shinoda deal, obviously loved.

Water grey, through the windows, up the stairs
Chilling rain, like an ocean everywhere
Don't want to reach for me do you?
I mean nothing to you
The little things give you away

And now there will be no mistaking
The levees are breaking

All you've ever wanted
Was someone to truly look up to you
And six feet underwater I d
o





It's a nice song. Haven't heard it in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment