August 9, 2010

need to stop procrastinating. now.

Okay whatever to the title.

I WANT MY WEEKEND BACK IT'S MONDAY ALREADY NOT FAIR WHY WHY WHY THE TRAGEDY OF THIS WEEK ALREADY? AND THEN FRIDAY COMES THEN SATURDAY THEN SUNDAY THEN WHAM MONDAY AGAIN.

Not cool.

I finally picked up Anita and Me by Mira Syal. Took me forever, believe me. Half my class thinks it's a lesbian novel, Jesus Christ -__-

My day was kinda sorta awesome though, despite being a Monday. I mean, my monday test went off well (I didn't know 3 points in a 6 mark question, what a horror. Made up useless sentences eventually, haha. It's fun how creativity comes handy in the most boring tests ever. EVER.)

Then I skipped zero period (Why the hell is it zero period? I mean, hello? Call it homeroom, call it CTP, zero period?! Where's the logic behind that?!)

.. and went off for the teacher's day practice, which is turning out to be slightly more chaotic than I thought it would be. A lot of people (Okay, some. Okay few. Okay one) are under a lot of stress, and I guess they finally broke today.
But but, whatever! It's teacher's day practice and that's pretty damn awesome in itself, thank you very much!

Then I had break, hung out with Tall People. Then I had Accountancy, then Math.
Then then, Business Studies!
I love it! I love my teacher!

Then long break, hung out with shorter people. Didn't return to class, went to the library for awhile to just think about stuff. Got thrown out after one class, helped out in the audi (because of the air conditioning) and then later the rep, talked to a couple of kids, school over.

BUT, I had a stayback. -__- So studied maths while Dhruv told me stuff about stuff, which was some seriously crazy stuff. Finally went home, went to Math class, came back. Ate dinner, talked on the phone, and now I'm here.

(I'm actually supposed to be doing work, but read the title again and understand my dilemma, please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment