August 30, 2010

i'm no superman

No, I'm not dead. I just haven't had much time to come online these days, that's all.

I'm confused. And a little lost. I don't know what to do.

These days, I feel horrible when I realize I'm not close to people like I was earlier. There are other people in their lives, and they're all happy. Sometimes, I wonder if they ever miss me like I miss them.
And I wish I was talking about just one or two people, but I can name ten. It wasn't their fault, it wasn't my fault.
We all just.. drifted apart.

Every year, without fail, Srijan asks me, "Who are you hanging out with these days?"
You know why? Cuz I hang out with different people each year.
Each year.


Sure, I have my share of steady friends outside school, but what happens within school?
It's like there's something wrong with me :/ I feel sorry.

Bleh. Anyway.

Past week was almost uneventful. Had founder's day auditions, did okay, I guess. Exams in less than a week! The DPS Rohini debate kicked butt in the extempore part, but classical debate wasn't as good.
And they ended up giving all the prizes to their school anyway -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment