April 16, 2011

Give A Little Heart & Soul

I have a cold :| Sigh.
Why have I been so quiet all these days? Cuz school's restarted and suddenly life's back on track again :D Although the week was kinda sorta awesome, cuz Tuesday and Thursday were off, IT WAS WONDER WEEK <3

Week update:
We had matches on Monday, and it was the most hilarious event ever! The PE teachers put the world cup song on the speakers, on repeat. So throughout the football match, we heard "jeeyo khiladi wahe wahe!" HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
(Although the uncool bit was that everytime Srijan and I tried to sing along, the guy in the song stopped singing! So there were lots of sudden funny WAHE WAHE! moments :P)

Tuesday, holidayy. Panic sets in, accounts test tomorrow and I don't know what I know :S
(Btw. Joke: What would you call me if I became an accountant? Akount :P)

Wednesday was okay. I've said so earlier, I don't like wednesdays. They're right in the middle of the week, you can't look forward to the week starting or ending. Bleh. But I heard a lot from the school's grapevine, all sorts of scandals. Muahahahahaha. School's turned out to be a place more entertaining than I imagined!

Thursday holidayyy! :D
(No, I don't remember anything else.)

Friday, FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! Today's friday. Today was fun. Today was awkward. Today was on the bad side of being okay. But then today was good.

Oh oh oh I also joined danceworx! And going to Galleria these days is like going to school, with better clothes and Subway. I'm not kidding you! Every time I went there this week, I saw a million people from last year's batch, and my batch, and my juniors, and people who left school, and some parents too. It's weird meeting parents of other kids who you don't know so well, it's like making awkward "What a fine weather! :O" conversation with one person while his/her parents look at you guys and smile at you guys sickeningly -.-

The midterm datesheet is out :| 12th grade started a month back and we have exams in May. Way to go!

K? I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment