April 9, 2011

Bounce.

(Yes, the new template has inspired me to blog again. Hallelujah :D)

Today was REALLY odd! :/ I went to school after 4 hours of sleep and attended the entire NASA thing we had. And near the end of it, I met the.. creepiest.. girl ever. :|
She was an 8th grader. To start off, she came in late and took the seat next to me, and literally buried her nose into my notes. No sense of decency whatsoever! WHAT IF I HAD BEEN WRITING ABOUT MY SECRET SEXUAL FANTASY, HUH? -.-

Then, when everyone had left and her mum was talking to the other teachers, we all stood up. And she came closer. And closer. And closer.
And then she came so close that my back was against the wall and she had me cornered and I had nowhere to go :S


Then she talked about things like the weather and school while in that position. 
I was scared shitless :|


Then..

Her: Blah blah blah weeeee blabbity blah blah.
Me (trying to move): Mhmm. Uh huh. Yeaah so.. I need to go..
Her: BUT BLABBITY BLAH BLAH BLAH! Oooh you know what? You're really fair. And attractive.

:| :| :| :| :|

Me: Um. Thank you?

Then.. she.. touched me. My chest. SHE TOUCHED MY BOOBS.
Her: What is this drawing on your shirt?

YOU COULD SEE IT FOR YOURSELF IF YOU WERE STANDING FAR ENOUGH, CREEPY 8TH GRADER WHO'S FREAKING ME OUT.

Then she looked at my bracelet and went like.. what is this?

-.- wtf.


"Where did you buy it from?"
"Someone gifted it to me"
"It's very nice. You look very, very attractive." :S
"Okay. I need to move.."

THEN SHE STROKED THE BRACELET AND MY ENTIRE ARM. MY MOTHER WAS STANDING IN THE SAME ROOM. THIS WAS AN 8TH GRADER. I ALMOST PASSED OUT. WHAT THE HELL?!


fml.






No comments:

Post a Comment