April 24, 2011

Sigh

I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT SO MUCH BUT NO TIME WTF.

Okay Thursday was officially the worst evening of my life. It started out with a Math test, which was blah (obviously). Theenn I decided to go to Galleria to buy a gift for my exchange partner cuz the kids were leaving soon, and I had to hand the gift over to one of the. So I decided to walk from tuition to Galleria, cuz it's just 2 minutes away.

Bad idea.

My bag tore -.-
The road was COMPLETELY waterlogged and the pavement was broken and there were lots of cars and cycles and motorbikes and it was all mucky! So first my feet got dirty. Then one of my flip flops got stuck in the mud. When I went back to retrieve it, the other one got stuck too -.- So I decided to be smart and lift them out of the mud with my foot.

Bad idea.

I got stuck in the mud too. So I tried multitasking and decided to hold my books in one hand and pick up my flip flops from the other hand. But then suddenly, an Alto pulls up next to me. Tinted windows. Three guys. The guy in it went like, "Arrey, aap to gande ho rahe ho! Lift chahiye?" I ignored him.

Bad idea.

"Arrey bahut mitti hai! Ghar jaake naha lena!" Ignored.
"Baith jaiye car mein, hum aapko drop kardengejahan bhi aapko jaana hai!"

I GOT SO FUCKING CREEPED OUT. So with one flip flop in hand, barefoot, I turned around and walked as fast as I could. I crossed the road (barefoot), almost got hit by a car (despite a cop standing there) and reached Galleria. So I breathed a sigh of relief.

Bad idea.

I met EVERYONE from school there. All of them asked me the same question. Why are you barefoot and why are your feet so dirtyy? Haw :O

HELLO? Isn't it kind of obvious? -.-

But blah. Then I walked into the shop in front of Barista with as much dignity as I could, and I asked the salesman..
.. for the cheapest pair of flip flops available.

It was so embarassing! But the guy was really nice, and then he went all, 'You wear these abhi, I'll get it billed for you.' Then he even cut off the price tag for me! THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING ANYBODY DID FOR ME ALL EVENING! Sniffle.

Then I went to Taarini to buy Jane's gift, but none of the kids were picking up their phones so I went back home, the entire purpose of this treacherous journey defeated.

-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment