August 11, 2011

Sri Lanka 2

Hey ohhh! I feel really really REALLY awesome today. Even though the last couple of days weren't so awesome, but it's okay.
It's because mun in Sri Lanka is wayyyy different from how it is in India. Yeah, our delegation didn't win anything bbut that's okay, cuz one of
Y friends vErybaptly said, this wasn't the mun we had planned on winning n

Koi na!

I love Sri Lankan people though! THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SUCH A CELEBRITY <3
Like this one time, conference got over and this bunch of girls came up to me and they were giggling like total girls! And then they said,

"can we get photuuuu?"

Hahahahaha! It was so sweet though! And then they clicked a million pics and this one chick didn't know how to operate it and pointed the lens at herself and clicked :P
(it was such a soul sister moment for me :P)

But the trip's been really nice so far! Everyone gets along and yesterday was someone's birthday, so CAKE! Yay :D today we're all going to laze around for a bit, shop, go to the beach maybe.
Same for tomorrow.

It's the perfect holiday <3

And when it gets over..
Integration :|

I'm in my John Mayer mood today. So today's going to be a good day!
I love!

My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room.

No comments:

Post a Comment