August 7, 2011

Sri Lankaa

Much to my alarm, this is turning into a travelogue. Anyway.

SRI LANKA BITCHESSS! :D

Day 1
It's been so freaking eventful and I can't say anything! -.- Damn. But we're in Colombo and I swear, it's just like a part of India - IT'S LIKE KERELA! But cleaner. And it's just so.. peaceful here. Or atleast before we came :P

Yes I'm here for an MUN. Last MUN. If I decide to take part in an MUN again, slap me.
Where have we heard that before? ^_^

First meal here was McD. And it smells like coconut oil and jasmine and humidity here.  
I don't feel like writing.
BUT IM REALLY EXCITEDDD! 

Coochie & Poochie, if you're reading this> awh mann! room. get.

Prince, I can't say much about anything. Even though you're very entertaining at the moment due to your extreme inebriation. And you're a good poet man. Seriously.
Guys, if you meet Prince, ask him to recite his poetry to you the next time :)

Anywayy. I'm tired and sleepy and there's not much to talk about, even though it's amazingly entertaining here.
Yes Khyati, I'll try my best to keep updating this :P

OH BTW! Sri Lankan rupee is completely fucked! One burger is 430 Sri lankan rupees.
FOUR HUNDRED THIRTY FREAKING SRI LANKAN RUPEES :O :O 

Okaybye. 

PS: I forgot to carry my camera -.- Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment