January 11, 2012

There's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold



HELLOOOO EARTHLINGS :D

Yeah I'm alive. So obviously, I have too much to talk about. I'm telling you, I need technology that converts my thoughts into writing or something, because I've forgotten half the stuff I wanted to write about already. Sigh. 

1. I ate too much for dinner but you probably don't want to know that.

1. The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi

Yes. This one was a surprising read. Right from who recommended me to read it to the name of the book, I was really, really skeptic about it. 
But Jesus Christ, if you guys haven't picked up the book (first is Immortals of Meluha, second is Secret of the Nagas. Third's yet to come out), you're missing out on something incredible here. You don't need to know your mythology to read the series, although it gets even more fun if you do (You get those little "Aah, I see what he did there!" moments).
I seriously, seriously suggest reading the books. You'll be hooked, I assure you. 

2. Farewell & Things Related
I'M EXCITED! Planning a farewell and receiving a farewell are totally different (obviously), but this kinda puts things in perspective. For instance, I'm not worried about tripping on stage while dancing. Instead, I'm worried about tripping in my sari while going to give my speech.
Stuff like that :P

3. Preboards & Boards
(Obviously ya. If you're on my blog, there's obviously going to be a mention of these somewhere :P)
Datesheet is out! And has been altered as well! Thank god for being a commerce student. Anyone wants a lookie at my datesheet? No? Have a look anyway ^^:

1st March: English
6th March: Business Studies
15th March: Accountancy
21st March: Economics
24th March: Math
29th March: PE (troll face)

And so for some reason, the preboards aren't making me feel panicky or anything at all. They just make me go.. meh.

4. Supernatural
How can you not love the show?! Right from the black '67 Impala to AC/DC and Led Zepplin references, the show's love. I'm a fan. 
Psst: I'd be a bigger fan if I got HDed and had no breaks at crucial moments in the show, BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE SUSPENSE KILLS YOU. But it's alright. I survive :D 

5. My Intense Dislike For My Phone
I hate, loathe, scorn, resent, abhor my phone. I must be crazy saying this, but I actually miss my Nokia touchscreen days! It's so slow! BBM's the only saving grace. And what was with the hype about the new version anyway? 4 new smileys? Coloured chat? Really? -.-

--

I've recently met a lot of people, new and old. And one thing I've realised is that absolutely nothing can beat good conversation with an intelligent person. And by intelligent, I don't mean smart. I mean someone who can hold a conversation (and bear my horrible jokes. Heh.)

And hey! I started running in the evenings again. 
And I stopped because bloody hell, I have no time. And mornings aren't my deal. My sleep cycle is pathetic now. It'll probably get fixed by the time February rolls around. I can't wait for February! I've gotten used to being by myself in the mornings now, and it's unbelievably  difficult to have someone around. (mom, sibling). MY MOM KEEPS GIVING ME ALOO PARATHAS!!!!
I DON'T KNOW WHY!

Soo. Yeah.
This has been productive :P
Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment