May 10, 2012

I've Got Another Confession To Make!



.. I'm your fool!
Okay no. But it's a nice song, yes? You can't not love Foo Fighters :D
Anyway. Considering I have all the free time in the world, I've been making lots of crazy lists. (Like my annual Crush-Worthy list that was made once two years ago ^_^)
This one was the most ridiculous one. Have a look.


Akanksha's List of 10 Most Ridiculous Things She's Done/Does/Thought In Ever


1. When I was 11, I thought LGBT was a sandwich.


2. The first time I saw Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, I thought that the Anjali with short hair and the Anjali with long hair were two different people. I argued with my parents for an entire day, and then eventually established my superiority over them when they conceded defeat just to shut me up. Hehe.


3. When ears get pierced, you end up with a tiny hole right? I always wondered where that tiny bit of the ear went. I still check the dustbins at places where people get piercings :P


4. I used to get completely freaked out while playing the Courage the Cowardly Dog game on cartoonnetworkindia.com. Seriously. Spookiest game ever. Same goes for the show.


5. I saw the Harry Potter movie before I read the book.


6. I HATE DOTS AND SMILEYS. ... & :) (the one that turns into the proper emoticon). Hate. Hate. HATEEEE.


7. I can't cross roads. As most of my friends are now very well aware of. I'll literally walk into a truck if you don't hold my hand.


8. I sucked at Math till 9th grade SO MUCH that my teacher told my mom to never ever ever let me take the subject in 11th :P Then miracle happened and I fell in love with Integration. (HAHA IN YOUR FACE NCERT)


9. I don't know why but lots of people associate the colour yellow with me. Apparently, I eat sunshine for breakfast too. Bite me :D


10. I listen to Let It Be a lot before my exams. It's very soothing. And when it doesn't work and I start panicking like crazy, I talk to myself. The way Queen Latifah talks. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment