May 2, 2012

God & Satan


Fact: Everyone you've seen in your dreams is someone who you've met in real life.
Holy. Crap.
Why?
See.
I dream. A lot. And it's not normal stuff like, I'm sitting in a bus eating momos with Mona Lisa (that's normal for dreams okay). But like, crazy stuff. I've dreamed of cats and fish talking to me, me driving trains, people getting kidnapped, all my teeth falling out and so on and so forth..
(Yes I know, very disturbing. TMI?)
So anyway. This is slightly odd because I'm pretty sure I've dreamed of a lot of people. Who I swear to God I've never met in my life. I couldn't have seen them subconsciously in crowds or whatever either (I'm supposed to keep my eyes on the ground when I walk, or I fall ^_^)


WHERE ARE ALL THESE RANDOM PEOPLE IN MY DREAMS COMING FROM? -.-


Psst? You guys must listen to Biffy Clyro's album Only Revolutions. AMAZING STUFF. Post title is a song from the very same album. (Name sounds familiar? They were supposed to do the opening act for Metallica's gig in Gurgaon last September. Ouch.)


EDIT: So this entire concept of dying in your sleep? What if you die while you're dreaming? Will we be stuck in that state of subconscious for forever? Does this make the idea of dying in your sleep sound less peaceful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment