May 31, 2012

Shalala lala!

OMG HAIIIII YOUGAIZ! :D

I haven't updated in forever no? Well a lot has happened but my laptop wasn't charged and I was too lazy. Yes, that's a valid excuse :P
Anywayy, major highlight has been that I scored a 95 percent in my best of four, so now apparently I can die in peace. *sniffle*
NOT.
I have to get into DU now. Get meeee? Please?  Pretty please? :D
Okay screw that.

A very cute person just sent this to me and now I can't stop smiling!
"Like that moment when you start typing back, you're smiling cause you think about what you just read and then it hits you that you're sitting in front of 20 people and you're smiling like a chick while reading a text and then it gets awkward cause you think they're noticing it but they're not actually noticing it, but when you think they're not noticing it they actually start noticing it and THEN it gets awkward. Know what I mean?"

Hahahahahaha, aw. I always do this in public and then everyone keeps asking me who I'm talking to and then you JUST HAVE TO BLUSH, DON'T YOU, YOU TRAITOR CHEEKS?

So that, along with how I've rediscovered my heartfelt love for Vengaboys, sums up my last one hour ^^
WHOAAA!
WE'RE GOING TO EAT PIZZA!*

*Ibiza. Shush.

No comments:

Post a Comment