September 24, 2011

Khyati Kakkar

My Best Friend
- By Akanksha Arora
XII C

One of my bestestestestestest friend's name is Khyati Kakkar. She is pretty with catty eyes and shiny hair. She is also very cool. But if you mess with her, she will diss the living hell out of you. Which is why lots of people find her scary and think she's some kind of hotshot don. 

They're idiots. Khyati is the biggest fool in this whole wide world :D 

She also makes me giggle all the time by making funny noises and doing stupid things and making fun of how my firang friend laughs (like the child of Santa Clause and a horse). SHE KEEPS ATTACKING MY ARMS WITH HER PEN. I bear scars of pen wars everyday, but the secret is that I always let her win on purpose. Because I'm cool like that. But this isn't about me, this is about Khyatiiiiii :D

My current life ambition is to make sure Khyati gets everything she wants for her birthday. This is because she was the most amazing person ever and made another amazing someone get me the most amazing shoes on the face of this amazing planet.

Khyati is a bold, strong, independent and beautiful person. She inspires me a little everyday, and helps me be a better person knowingly and unknowingly. I admire her and the choices she makes, because that shows that no matter what the situation is, she always puts a brave face on, and behind every "Yaar aaj toh hum gaye!", she works towards making everything alright.

(Acha bas Khyati, stop blushing)

She's the reason the sun shines brighter, the grass looks greener, the sky seems blue-er and aloo bonda/chhole bhature seem funnier :P
Tu hai toh I'll be alrighttt!

I love you, idiot.
Bauuut :D

No comments:

Post a Comment