September 7, 2011



I want to feel like this.

Exams boo! There was once a time when I actually liked them -.- Can't wait for 16th to come already, although everyone's so confused about the entire party scene. DECIDE A VENUE ALREADY.
Even though venue doesn't matter. People do B|

And the blog's been kinda dead, but I've been going kind of crazy on twitter.

I have PE tomorrow HAHAHA. I don't understand why physical education needs a written paper. Or a file, for that matter.

tt0304415.jpg
Completely unrelated:
Watch Mona Lisa Smile. It has Julia Roberts, Kirsten Dunst (from Spiderman), Julia Stiles (from Bourne series), Maggie Gyllenhaal (from Dark Knight), Ginnifer Goodwin (from Walk the Line) and Dominic West (from 300).
It's an amazing movie. I loved the actors, the storyline, the era, the setting, everything! It's a must watch.

(And I don't know why I mention all movies in brackets. It's just how I recognize these actors :P)


Also. WHAT IS WRONG WITH TIM COOK? No iPhones after iPhone 5, they want to focus more on printers. Printers?!?!!?!?


Sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment