September 21, 2011

OH NO!

SCHOOL CAN'T BE GETTING OVER ALREADY?! I know I keep cribbing about how I can't wait for it to get over but then I went through all these old pictures on facebook and I realized..

It isn't school getting over that I'm worried about.

It's the people who'll go away after school gets over that makes me wake up in the middle of the night to sudden outbursts of emotion on this erratically updated blog.
(I don't know why I made that sound so dramatic with fancy ass words :P)

LIKE. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GO AWAY. I know all the BS everyone feeds everyone by saying:

a) We'll keep in touch
b) We'll skype
c) We'll meet up all the time

Shut up okay. Half you morons are going to go outside the country (Global village phbbt -.-). The rest will get scattered all over the country. One will definitely get married (Seriously, I know. Sixth sense)

what the hell?


I want to keep in touch with all these emotionally unequipped neurotics who display sociopath-like tendencies all year round.
I love you guys.
Really!

Kay now that I've gotten this out, going back to sleep. So much for another day that starts out by resembling a zombie ehh.

No comments:

Post a Comment