September 29, 2011

Shiver



September has been the longest month so far this year. I'm tired, I'm confused, I'm worn out. I don't know what to think, or if what I'm thinking is right or not. I can't figure out if I'm happy or not, if I'm sad because that's how it's supposed to be, if what I'm doing is right or not. 



Let it be?

It's almost over though, and I absolutely can't wait for October! Shreya's coming YAY! And there's just so much happening in school right now, it's crazy. CanKids, Carnival, Founder's Day, Dushera, Diwali, Diwali Breakkkk :D
And because the world ran out of Metallica tickets, we're going to go sit right outside of Leisure Valley and have ice cream and chill. (Chitrali, "Like those people who sit on trees outside a stadium to watch the WC Final :P") Yes, it's a good plan.


I have a major Coldplay phase going again. Last time this happened was two years ago and believe me, I went crazy. I can't wait for Mylo Xyloto to come out on 24th October! YAYAYAYAYAYA. Coldplay should come perform in Indiaaaa. More importantly, Coldplay should come perform in Delhi :P

I've put Shiver on repeat. Its lyrics make sense in some detached way. I look at so many people around me and it could be the soundtrack of their lives.

"So I look in your direction
But you pay me no attention
Do you?
I know you don't listen to me
Cause you say you see straight through me
Don't you?"

In other awkward news, what is up with all the guys I know? Is it seriously just me? Or are they all behaving unusually.. nicer?

Ehh.







No comments:

Post a Comment