June 11, 2010

if you see it then you'd understand

Hellooooo :D Guess who's grounded?
Yours truly.

Which is why I couldn't post anything on my blog/ log into facebook/ check my mail/ talk on the phone (cell phone bye bye. And here I was expecting a new one because of the fantastic result.)

I'm still kinda sorta grounded, but got my laptop back on the pretext of doing MUN research. (Which I'll start the moment I'm done with this. Honest!)

Anywaay. I just experienced the most ABSURD week ever. So freaking full of emotions, it could make you gag.

I experienced love and hate and sadness and misery and hope and hopelessness and happiness and joy and boredom and that odd feeling in your stomach when you miss someone and that wonky feeling at the back of your neck when something good's about to happen and downright emptiness.

Yes. I just got to know that my best friend got into another school.
One of my friends has already moved to Malaysia.
Two gone already.
So life. Bring it on?
No.

Other than that, I feel so.. alive when I talk to R. (The few chance occassions. Being grounded is really not fun. Bet the parents know.)
But it hasn't been enough to lift my mood up all week.

EVERYTHING'S JUST GETTING SO WEIRD WTFF.

Sometimes I get really happy, then it'd suddenly disappear and I'll feel downright miserable.


I wanna rant to someone for hours until I run out of words.
Then start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment