June 26, 2010

MADtv | Can I have yo numba?

Darrel: Damn. DAMN! OH DAMN! Ok, ok, ok. Ahem. ‘Scume ca’I talk to yo fo a minute? ESCUME ca’I TALK TO YOU FO A MINUTE?

Yvonne: Uhh, yeah, whats up?

Darrel: Uhh, yeah, uhh, my name Darrell, its spelled like Darrell but it’s said pronounced Darrell. Uhh, yeah, I just wanna let you know the back of your head IS RIDICULOUS!

Yvonne: Uhh, thanks.

Darrel: Yeah, you are WELCOME… Where’s your boyfriend?

Yvonne: Oh my, wha-uh, who?

Darrel: Your boyfriend! Where your boyfriend at? Is she getting’ you refreshments? Is he tall? Is he gettin’ you Mike n Ikes? Oh, you like Mike n Ikes? Is he hefty? Is he comin’ back? Where your boyfriend? Where you boyfriend at? Where your boyfriend?

Yvonne: Oh-uh I don’t, I don’t have a boyfriend.

Darrel: Oh you DON’T? Oh you DON’T have a boyfriend? Oh ok, ok, ok, dats coo, yeah. So LISTEN, umm, I was wonderin’, can I have yo numba? Can I have yo numba?

Yvonne: No, I-I-I don’t give out my number…in theaters, where I’m about to watch a movie.

Darrel: Ohhh, oh ok, ok, dats coo, dats coo, I get it, you know. You-You all into ponderin’ like cinemas n make believes n celluloids. Yeah, yeah ok, ok, me too, me too, ok, yeah, yeah, I respect that. Yeah, keep doin’ your thing Miss Shallot. Miss Gene Shallot. Yeah, yeah that’s cute…. WHAT’S YOUR NAME DELICATE?

Yvonne: OHH! OHH! Umm..Yvonne.

Darrel: OH YVONNE? AW DAMN! HOLD UP! THAT’S A FRENCH ASS NAME YVONNE! Yeah my lil croissant. Lil cheese, on my croissant. YEAH, mmmm! So LISTEN, Ca’I have yo numba? Could I have yo numba?

Yvonne: Look, this is my day off and I just want to watch this movie…alone. I’m sorry.

Darrel: Oh ok, ok, no I get it, I get it. I respect that…. So I can’t have it?!

Yvonne: Uhh, no I just don’t give it out.

Darrel: OOOOOOHHHH, ok, ok, I get it, I get it. Ok, you uhh, you bein’ all selective ‘cause you got a PONYTAIL. RIGHT? RIGHT? You think a lotta men cant handle the REGALNESS of a UP DO, right? Right? You all like Grace Kelly. Grace Kelly. Grace Kelly.

Yvonne: No, no I’m not being anything because I have a ponytail.

Darrel: Oh, Vonney, Vonney, Vonney, Vonney, Girl. Vonney, Vonney. Don’t be insecure girl. OWN that ponytail! WORK that up do!

Yvonne: OK, I will.

Darrel: Aw damn, you kinda sexy when you take my advice, girl, I like that.
Yeah, I like that, yeah. So, uh, so listen, CA’I HAVE YO NUMBA? Could I have it? Could I have it? Could I please receive the secret code that if entered telephonically it will pass me through to you which means it will be your beautiful ass numba?

Yvonne: No, no.

Darrel: Could I have it? No come on could I have it? Can I have it? Could I have it? Can I? Can I? Can I have it? Ca’I have it? [Sniff, sniff] Can I have it?

Yvonne: No, no, the previews are about to start and I-I just want to ponder them…alone, so, but thanks anyway.

Darrel: Oh, ok, ok alright, dats coo, dats coo, no, no, I get it, you know. You wanna like, you know, go through the all the intricacies of cinema. Ok. Ok. Yeah, so you, you know, keep-you keep doin’ your thing. You know, keep doin your thing. Yvonne Shallot, Yvonne Shallot. My little brie, yeah, ok bye. Alright, alright. I will miss you, though, will miss you. Alright you enjoy your day girl, alright? Take care. Alright. I luh you…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment