June 1, 2010

breathe me.

you make me so strong
& vulnerable
you do.
but every day when i wake up, you give me that little hope
that yes. today, we're going to make it work again.
and just the thought of you
makes me so happy
like sunshine could come out of me
im so glad to have found you, to have you for me
and that makes me scared.
what if i lose you?
but then you'd talk to me
and i realise that it'll be too cruel of life to do so
and that just makes me love you even more
so every night
when i go to sleep
i add you to my prayers
and i thank god for everything he's done for us so far
and just pray he doesn't stop
and you know what the funny part is?
the moment i close my eyes
you easily slide into my head
like it's the most obvious thing ever
you invade my heart
capture my spirit
touch my soul
and for that,
i'll always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment