June 26, 2010

Day 2 [23rd june 2010]

Day 2

It just struck me that summer break's almost over. Just 2 more weeks.
WHAT THE EFF?
ALREADY?

School's going to be soooo different this time. Good or bad different, I honestly can't tell. And I don't want to forsee that right now.
I want too talk about it but I really don't, because I'm a silly girl with a bouncy ego and negative self esteem who believes that everything will hopefully just fall into place.
You know what I mean?
I have fears in life, and that's just the way it is.
I hate feeling vulnerable like that.

BUUUTTTT
New school sessions equals to school shopping, which is equal to an unexplainable joy.

AWW MAN, I LOVE STATIONARY SHOPS!

Yeah, new pencils and erasors, a new geometry box (I lost the previous one 2 years ago), but not a pencil case (pouch,  actually) cuz I have a superb denim one which is downright fantastic.

Then a spiral notebook because I always forget to carry my school registers and binders and usually end up making notes in such a notebook (or a loose sheet, which inevitably gets lost and then I end up borrowing a freind's notes)
And then they're awfully useful for doodling as well. :D

I don't bother buying pens, dad gets them for me when I need one, because I always use blue pilot pens and I'd hate to buy a bunch of them and have them all dry out later in the year. I always lose my black pens so I've stopped buying them now and usually just borrow one when there comes a rare oppurtunity to use one.

And besides, I mainly used a black pen for social studies, and considering how I'm not pursuing them this year, I might not need a black pen at all.
(Except for English. Oh I don't know.)

Despite the fact that I've chosen my subjects for 11th grade, I feel.. sad.. about leaving the other subjects. I was pretty damn good at all of them, and sometimes I wonder if I should switch over to Humanities instead (mainly because of my passion for History. And not to mention that I've always wanted to pursue a career in Archaelogy. The there Psychology as well, but apparently I can do a course in college and it won't make a difference.)

And I had an amazing history teacher (Sangeeta Gupta mam, she's absolutely awesome.) But she only taught me for a few months before leaving school. (And went to Diya's to become her teacher. Life's cruel.)

Then I think of Science. I've always loved chemistry despite not being able to grasp the mole concept (hahaha). And I've always imagined myself looking really smart and all in those super-cool lab coats!
Physics.. was alright. I've never had a decent teacher in Physics, the first one was straight out of hell, the second was south Indian. In my third year (9th grade), I had the same teacher as in the first year. Then after 2 months, she went on maternity leave. The next one expected us to know stuff already so it didn't work out. By the time the next one came, it was already too late and exams were on our head, so we weren't really taught, just given something of a crash course.
In 10th grade, my physics teacher was good but I missed too many of her classes in the beginning (for school stuff. I never bunk Science & Eng Lit. Seriously.), so she always held it against me.

Nevertheless, I studied my butt off all year and understood every damn concept (even the 9th grade ones) by myself. It paid off, but by the end of it, I realised how much better it would've been had I just had a decent Physics teacher.

But coming to think of it, I guess I've made the right choice.
The rest, only the future can tell.

-------------------------------------------------


I wish I could tell you how much I love you, how much I miss you, but the right words never come out right, and then it's too late.
I love you.
I turned out liking you a lot more than I'd originally planned.
But now I've fallen for you, and there's no easy way out.
Not that I want one, 'cuz this feels perfect in itself.
Yes, it really does.


------------------------------------------------


MY STOMACH HURTS

------------------------------------------------

You & me babe, how about it? ;)
..
It was just that the time was wrong.
Juli-i-e-e-e-t

----------------------------------------------

I miss Booth. And Bones. And Jack. And Angela. And King of Lab II (haha). And Cam. And even a little bit of Jared. Aww shucks, I really need to watch season 5, but on Star World and not on the net. It's not my style. :/

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MISSING THE LAST THREE EPISODES OF CASTLE SEASON ONE WTFWTFWTFWTF.
Not cool.

What is life?
Glee.

I went walkin' with my momma one day
And she warned me what people say
Live your life until love is found
Cuz love's gonna get you down
Take a look at the girl next door
She's a player and a downright whore / bore (?)
Jesus loves her
She won't smore (?)
All bad girls get you down

---------------------------------------

Tick tock tick tock
We only got four minutes to save the world!

--------------------------------------

Tip tip barsa paniiiiiiiiiiii

Do you wanna partner oh partner do you wanna partner love me love me say do you wanna partner oh partner do you wanna partner love me love me say
lolwtf?

--------------------------------------

So
So you think you can tell
Heaven from hell?
..
How I wish
How I wish you were here.

------------------------------------

Woke up late, barely had anything, drank two glasses of lemonade finally. I hate the sight of solid food.
Chit just randomly called up at my grandparents' place and I was all wtf?
Theeen it turned outt she called me to tell me news about ze boi. Muahaha, I'm sosososoo proud, and doubly happy!
(Although I wish I could call and talk to him myself and get more info and /tell/ him the stuff I'm writing here! Oh well.)

I've also done something to my neck, causing it to become stiff from the right side.
So now, I CANNOT MOVE MY HEAD.
Do you realise my dilemma here? I'm perpetually moving, people can always see my head bobbing up and down because I have so much energy. But now, neither can I eat for energy, nor can I move my head to show that I have /some/ energy.

(I bet if I read this again I'll realise how odd this entire thing sounds. So I'm not reading it again. :D)

So it's evening and I have nothing to do. There's nothing worth watching on the tv, I don't feel like reading a book, I can't find a magazine close to me (because if I reach for the ones farther away, my neck hurts.), I can't go outside to water the plants cuz it rained yesterday, and if I go outside to hang out with people my age, they immediately stereotype me as the Delhi girl and either a) start showing off (the girls) or b) start hittting on me (the boys). The kids I hung out with last year were on a vacation and this year they didn't come so now I feel :(
(but just a little. self pity isn't my thing.)

My earnest prayer to God:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAAAASSEEEEEE let me have my phone back, I've tried every way to reason with my parents but they keep telling me I'm not ready yet because I keep doing stupid stuff all the time (which, is partially correct. partially.)
But EVERYONE my age has one! And they do stupid-er stuff than I do! Atleast I don't use my phone to order drugs or arrange booze or get a death stick or do illegal stuff like robbing people!

So dear bhagwan. I beg of you. Please make my parents see the teenage version of wisdom and let me have my phone back!
What if I get kidnapped?

I almost got kidnapped once. But I didn't tell my parents so hush.

I miss me lubbly lubbly frandz.

No comments:

Post a Comment