July 10, 2010

capeside golf

We had the most awesome workshop on cyber crime in school yesterday!
Although it made me slightly paranoid about using facebook, I think it was REALLY useful. Kudos to our school, they got something right, finally!

Other than that, school's okay. The single hand chairs are a real piss off, you just can't sit on them!
 I mean, you can't cross your legs, you can't dangle your legs (unless you're really, really short), you can't sleep on them, jeez!


My English teacher sucks! I hate it when English teachers suck.
But she's terrible! I mean, yesterday we did this amazing chapter by Khushwant Singh and she totally failed to capture the essence of his writing and explain it to the class.
SHE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE PROPER JUSTICE TO THE ENDING. 
(thunder roars above head)

My list of coolest English teachers who've taught me:

5. Sonia Ma'am (she was scary as hell, but this woman knows teaches really well. scary, but then we just live with that. kinda.)
4. Mukta Ma'am (eccentric, and she insulted me in her first class by telling me my elbow looked like a traffic signal. I love such people.)
3. Sucharu Ma'am (loud, but an amazing teacher and an even amazing person. I'm glad to still be in touch with her)
2. Gurinder Ma'am (this lady had such.. elegance. and poise. and her crooked nose reminds me of dumbledore. excellent teacher, knew how to capture our attention.)

And on number one, we have.. 
(drumroll)
1. Ady Ma'am (short for Aditi Bandhyopadhyay. She changed the way I studied this subject. Her energy was infectious! She made me want to grow up and become an English teacher. I could write on and on about her but I'd rather not.)

Aww man. I miss Ady ma'am!

No comments:

Post a Comment