July 20, 2010

we welcome you all to dee.pee.ess.

The school welcome song is stuck in my head! I don't know what to do! This is not a very nice situation!

Soo the ceremony took place today. Compering went well (or so I was told). I was supposed to get a blue tie (and I did), but it's actually the shirt patch, to be put on the shirt's pocket.
Wtf?
Apparently we'll get it by winter.
If the school people ask us to pay for it, they're dead.

Had my second interview, this time with the princi. It went well, the questions were the same like the first interview's!
It was so weird!

I have MUN tomorrow, day after and friday. I think my head's kinda spinning.

In about an hour and a half, someone's turning 19! :D
I still don't know why he's not happy about it.
I think 19 is a very cool number. All the people who're 19 do the most fun and crazy and meaningful stuff in this year.
But then, nobody takes account of my opinion now, do they?

Hm. Anyway, I'm really tired. I'll just stay up to print a bunch of useless stuff (yes I'll stay up till 12, calling up people on birthdays is a ritual, hello!). Then I'll sleep.
Oh, sleep :)

You know what I don't like about this week at all?
I can't meet my boyfriend on his birthday.
I can't meet him on my birthday.

Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment