July 13, 2010

clarity

Today was a good day, despite being a school day. ^_^
R visited, aww. Nu-pooh's switched over to humanities! The class isn't that bad. I might get used to it. :)

They signed me up for singing and dancing programmes, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I didn't really protest, it's fun! I suck at singing, but dancing, yeah. Whatever.
Rumour has it that appointee interviews are tomorrow! Boo. It's such a huge fuss, there's nothing to it, really. You either bullshit your way through it (even though the teacher knows) or you end up exaggerating about your better traits.
They've already made up their minds, I'm telling you!

The evening today was gorgeous! Clouds were floating away and it was windy and cold and almost perfect.

And I think I've finally understood my MUN topic. 8 days before the conference.
Better late than never!

Oh, and I'm thinking about attending the Peacock Feather Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment