July 24, 2010

thank you

It's my birthday today :)
It's almost over, actually. I had the most amazing time ever, and I'm so, SO lucky to have family and friends like mine.
I had a small party today, and was so scared that a disaster might happen, but it went so smoothly, everyone got along so well, the food and music were perfect, the theme was appreciated, everyone loved the cake so much they finished it within 5 minutes, and everyone had a blast.

Diya, Akshay and Shreya made a little something for me. it's a video, and Akshay accidentally took the pendrive home with him -__- But he posted it for me on fb, and he'll get the pendrive on Monday.
It was so sweet! It made me laugh and cry all at once.

Kaushal is an ass because he made this horrible pic of me and him his profile pic, but he's my awesome dude friend anyway :P Same goes for Saksham, thank you two :)
Tarana had a good time. I was so happy for her, she actually felt much, much better now. And Diya totally did everything to boost her morale.
Srijan, you're my bestest bud ever. Seriously. Anmol, Sagar, Charvi; it wouldn't have been as amazing without you all :)

There are too many people who I love. And yes, they've all made my life special in some way or the other.
Sometimes, I can't strike a balance between them. It's not a nice situation, but we all try. We fall down, get back up, and make an effort again.
The most amazing people in my life may or may not be mentioned here, but you all know who you are. 
I love you all.
Thank you for making these 16 years of my life so wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment